Saturday, April 10, 2010

Monster radical equation :)



OK, for this radical equation, I'm going to just put the problem down because I have no clue how to show my mathematical progress through Microsoft word 0_0 Anyways let's get it started. This is how I solved this problem.

PROCESS:

1 Like I said before, I do not like to leave negatives in the equation so I'm going to solve them first. So, I move my x^-2 to the bottom and I move the y^-4 to the top and they become positive :)

2. I distribute my exponent 5/2 to every number/variables and it becomes like 81^5/2, y^10, 49^5/2 and x^5.

3. So now you might notice that we can simplify the numbers with exponents. When we do simplify them the result would be 59049 y^10/ 16807 x^5.

4. And we now have our Monster EQUATION SOLVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment